The Sharp End
Pop in and get information or give us a ring.
We are based at : Queensbridge Sports & Community Centre
30 Holly St,
020 7923 0350
Click here to view map
Getting to the Sharp End
By Public Transport
- the 236 is our nearest bus - get off at Queensbrideg Road/ Richmond Road stop - its a short walk from there.
- We are a 10 minute walk from Dalston Lane - buses that stop there are: 30 , 242, 56, 38, 277
- We are a 10 minute Walk from Kingsland Road (nearest stop outside Oxfam) - buses that stop there are 149, 242, 243, 67, 76
- The 488 stops in Forest Road
- Over ground - Dalston Junction Railway station , is a 10 minute walk away
- Dalston Kingsland Railway & Haggerston station is a 15 minute walk away
Parking outside the venue is free for Blue Badge holders, all others will be required to pay and display a parking ticket.
Dial a Ride
The dial a ride service regularly brings people to the Sharp End. If you are disabled you can become a member for free - click here for details
Disabled people can get subsidised Taxi journeys through this scheme - please click here for details